By signing this waiver, you are indicating that you agree to the following Policies, Publicity Release, and Liability Release:
PAYMENT OF BALANCE
I agree to have my credit card charged with my remaining registration balance one week prior to the start of the event.
Payments made will be refunded in full (less a $50 processing fee per person) if you cancel at least 7 days prior to the official start of the retreat. If you cancel between 6 and 3 days prior to the retreat, a 50% refund will be granted. No refund is available if you cancel within 48 hours of the retreat , if you do not show up, or if you leave early for any reason. This policy applies even if the cancellation is for medical reasons.
Hazon reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. In the event of such a cancellation, you will receive a complete refund.
In the event of an emergency, I agree to follow all instructions and protocols set forth by Hazon staff or its partners, and I will be solely responsible for any personal injury to myself or others or property damage resulting from my failure to follow any such instructions.
In case of accident or illness that results in my inability to consent to treatment, I hereby authorize a representative of Hazon or its partners to use his/her judgment in obtaining immediate medical care for me until such time as my emergency contact or other appropriate party can be reached. Hazon and its partners will not be responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such emergency medical treatment.
Inclement Weather: Hazon reserves the right to cancel a retreat due to inclement weather if, in its judgment, it will be unable to operate safely. In the event of such a cancellation, a full refund will be issued. In the event that the retreat proceeds as scheduled, no refund will be available.
Shuttle and Transportation Fees: A full transportation refund is available if you cancel a transportation reservation at least 3 days (72 hours) prior to the official start date of a retreat. No refund is available if you cancel within 72 hours of the retreat.
Travel Insurance: We recommend you contact your travel agent to purchase travel insurance in the event that you need to cancel or change your travel plans.
I agree to comply with all local and applicable laws and regulations during the Program.
I CERTIFY THAT I AM AGE 18 OR OLDER AND THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE POLICIES. I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE POLICIES.
By checking the box below, you consent to the following publicity release. If you wish not to consent to this policy, please email us at email@example.com, with "PHOTO WITHHOLD" as the subject line, and make sure that you receive a confirmation notice stating that we have received your request.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in this program, the undersigned executes this Media Release (the "Media Release") and hereby irrevocably grants to Hazon, Inc. and its directors, officers, members, employees, agents, successors and assigns the right to photograph, record and interview me and to edit, use, reproduce, print, publish, display, broadcast and otherwise disseminate (including to third-party news outlets) my appearance, picture, name, likeness, voice, quotations and biographical material (together, the "Information"), in whole or in part, in connection with promotional materials of Hazon, Inc. and its activities (including, but not limited to, websites, social media, newsletters, press releases, media quotes, annual reports, presentations, lectures and promotional videos) (the "Promotional Materials"). I understand that the Promotional Materials may take any form (or multiple forms) and that my Information may appear in the Promotional Materials in any or all manners and media known or unknown (including, but not limited to, print, film, video, digital, audio, television, radio, cable, satellite and internet).
In addition, I expressly release Hazon, Inc. from and against any and all claims under state or federal law that I have or may have for invasion of privacy, defamation, right of publicity or any other cause of action known or unknown arising out of the use of my Information in any Promotional Materials.
By signing this document, I hereby waive any rights to seek or receive from Hazon, Inc. any compensation, whether monetary or otherwise, for the use of my Information in any Promotional Materials now or in the future. If any provision of this Media Release is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such provision will be enforced to the fullest extent that it is valid and enforceable under applicable law, and the other provisions of this Media Release shall remain in full force and effect.
I CERTIFY THAT I AM AGE 18 OR OLDER AND THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FREELY SIGNED THIS MEDIA RELEASE. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MEDIA RELEASE REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN ME AND HAZON, INC. AND ROMEMU WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF MY INFORMATION IN ANY PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS.
1. I hereby certify that I am physically fit and capable of participating in this Program and that I do not suffer from any condition, sickness or disease that would impair my ability to participate in the Program or that presents any danger to my wellbeing as the result of such participation.
2. I ACKNOWLEDGE that my choice to participate in the Program is knowing, voluntary, and made for my personal enjoyment. I assume all the foregoing risks and fully accept personal responsibility for all expenses, medical or otherwise, following any such damages, injury, permanent disability or death.
3. I release and discharge Hazon, Inc. and its directors, officers, members, employees, agents, successors and assigns, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "Releasees," from and waive any and all liability to the Participant, his or her heirs and next of kin or any other person, for any and all claims, demands, losses, or damages, including death or damage to property, which, in whole or in part, arise from, relate to or are alleged to arise from or relate to the Program, any and all related events and activities in which the Participant is participating, including with respect to the facilities and transportation provided to the participant during the Program, or are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, and I covenant not to initiate any claim, lawsuit, court action or other legal proceeding or demand against the Releasees with respect thereto and I waive any right to do so; and I further agree that if, despite this Release Agreement, I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from any litigation expenses, attorneys' fees, loss, liability, damage or cost which any may incur as a result of such claim, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. I recognize that I have an important personal obligation to conduct myself in a manner compatible with local laws and regulations, and will abide by all such laws, regulations, standards and policies and promise to act responsibly and with respect for persons and property with policies for conduct set forth in this Release Agreement. I understand that, if at any time during the duration of the Program I fail to honor this Release Agreement, Hazon, Inc. may, in their sole discretion, immediately withdraw me from the Program or place any restrictions it may deem appropriate on my participation in the Program.
5. I certify that I am age 18 or older. I have carefully read and freely signed this Release Agreement. I understand and agree that this Release Agreement may not be modified in any way and no oral or written representations can or will alter the contents of this document. I agree that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, which shall be the forum for any lawsuits filed under or incident to this agreement or the Program.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE RELEASE AGREEMENT AND HAVE SIGNED IT VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT, IF ANY PORTION OF THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID, THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.